Monday, June 28, 2010

More About Me

I think its a bit important to explain where I am coming from in all this before I move on.

As far as it goes for /x/, I've been lurking around on and off for about 4 years now. I post sometimes but never really contribute. I come for the creepy pasta mainly... but the most interesting things are personal accounts of random snidbits. Unfortunately, these are hard to follow and get lost easily among the waves of /b/tards trolling around.

When it comes to believing in paranormal things, I lean towards the skeptic side. I want to invetigate and try to replicate. I don't like to believe that Ouija boards or divining rods are actual tools for connecting with spirits. I think things like orbs are total BS and that there is probably a better explanation than ghosts 99% of the time. BUT. I do believe. I have had some very intense experiences with a ghost that haunted my old house when I was between the ages of 5 and 8. I don't pass these experiences off as bad dreams from my childhood because my mother also has similar and separate experiences that confirm my own.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I am not going to mislead you and look into silly things more than a reasonable person would. I am reliable and I promise to cut through the crap.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Undertaker. I'm the anon that suggested the blog in both threads(at least the ones I caught).
    I'm really interested in this, but please be careful when fiddling with "the unknown". I take the same stance as you regarding this, skeptical until I experience it first hand. But one thing I learned: they can only do things you give them freedom to.
    I'll keep checking your blog on a daily basis and drop an e-mail should you ever want/need to contact me. Best of luck!

    P.S.: I deleted the first comment because I typo'd your name.

    ReplyDelete