Monday, June 28, 2010

Beginning

I live in a funeral home. I am a 21 year old dude stationed in the great American Mid-West. I have taken an interest in the death care profession known as funeral directing so I did what was natural, enrolled in a mortuary science school. I am now studying to be a funeral director, and have moved into a funeral home in order to gather experience and first hand knowledge on how the business works.

Well, at first I had a roommate, but he has graduated and moved out. The funeral on a whole really isn't that creepy or leads on to be paranormal in any way. People don't die here, why would it be haunted? The home itself was built (I believe, will do more research later) in 1928. Not even terribly old.

So now I live alone in a pretty average funeral home... It can't be that simple.

After poking around in the attic I discovered some very old school desks that my boss is storing for a historical society. I figured I'd try to see if there was anything attached to these relics by use of a Ouija Board. My accomplice, who I will refer to as "D", a fellow student, wanted to assist me in this. Seeing as you need more than your pathetic own self, I saw no trouble in this. We went to the attic late one night and sat in the dark with our shiny new glow in the dark Ouija.

I don't remember too many details from that evening, seeing as we were both somewhat inebriated, but we did contact some sort of maybe spirit that was kind enough to tell us he was 5 years old and had been up there for 50 years. But regardless, I thought nothing of this since I am a pretty large skeptic with these sort of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment