Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Second Experience.

After having a pretty successful commune with the /x/-philes about the can movement, I decided to go ahead and treat them to pictures of my creepy attic. I didn't expect anything to show, but as one observant anon pointed out- there was something a bit off in one of these pictures. I will go ahead and post the pictures in the order it goes into the attic.

These are all taken in pitch black with a flashlight and camera flash.

Bottom of the elevator looking up:
The top floor of the elevator. Bottom of stairs on left:
The stairs going into the attic:
Looking at the top of the stairs:
Looking to the right at the top of the stairs:

Left from the image above:
Left from the image above:
Turning 360degrees from the top of the stairs. This is the photo that has the odd occurrence in it. On the right side of the mirrors on the floor there is what looks to be the image of a baby.
Close up of visage:
I really didn't expect something like this to show up in these images. I still don't think I'm convinced that this is something significant, just something to note. I tried to recreate this effect thinking it was the center of my flashlight beam being weird on camera. I have had no success trying to redo it.

Next photo- to the right of above.
Close up of really old desks. These are one of the things that I think something might have a chance to be attached to.
Left of the desks, random creepy Minnie Mouse head.
That is my attic. One sort of random item, make of it what you will. I will be trying to talk to it with Ouija. I don't expect anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment